One of the most important miles stone in women’s life is motherhood. The duties of a mother are a never-ending process and many people think that the duties start only after the childbirth. But the truth is the duties of a mother start right after the conception of foetus in the womb. It is the duty of a mother to protect the foetus till the childbirth and bring the beautiful soul into this world.
There are a lot of videos and write ups on how to take care of the baby. But there is very less information as to what should be done during the pregnancy. As knowing about how to bring up the child in this world is important, knowing the growth of the child right from the conception is also very important. There are many pregnancy baby growth video available online through which you can gain knowledge about your baby’s growth. Also, taking care of your health during pregnancy is very important because whatever you do will also have an impact on your foetus. Here are few things in general that you should do to take care of yourself and your baby.
- As soon as you get to know that you are pregnant, it is always better to make a visit to your doctor and consult on what are the don’ts and do’s that you should follow during the pregnancy. You should also get the prescription of all the vitals that is necessary for the first trimester as it is the most crucial period.
- Whatever intake you take is the next important thing that you should focus on. Now you are not eating for yourself but for two people, you should be even more mindful and careful. You should keep a check on whether you are taking enough vitamins, proteins and fat that is needed for a day. Eat more fruits and vegetables and keep yourself more hydrated. Avoid caffeine and alcohol or cigarette that might cause harm to the baby.
- Exercising regularly and at the same time taking enough rest is very important. Exercising everyday gives you enough strength and endurance to carry the extra weight and helps in normal delivery. Fatigue during the pregnancy is very common, so having enough sleep and rest is a must.
- Taking care of your emotional health is very important during pregnancy. There will be a lot of hormonal changes during pregnancy which will reflect as mood swings and extreme emotions. So, having a positive mental health is very important and surround yourself with positivity.
- Also, there will be a lot of changes in your body like your legs might swell, you might gain a few pounds and your whole-body shape might change. Do not panic, relax and embrace the changes.
Apart from following these, there are a lot more things that you need to do to keep your baby healthy. As you enter the 2nd and 3rd trimester, the baby develops senses and can identify your voice. You can watch baby growth during pregnancy week by week video available online and gain knowledge about the whole pregnancy easily.